Away from the hustle
(5 Nights / 6 Days)₹ 8,999/-
Cherai – Marari – Kumarakom – Alleppey
Away from the hustle
Kerala is South India’s most calmly wonderful state. This thin waterfront strip is characterized by its layered scene: practically 600km of heavenly Arabian Sea drift and shorelines; a listless system of shimmering backwaters; and the flavor and tea-secured slopes of the Western Ghats, dabbed with savagely ensured untamed reserves and hill stations. Come along and explore this paradise with us. Read on to know what we offer with this package.
- Day 01: Walk along the pristine shoreline at Cherai (1 hour, 25 km)
- Day 02: The best of sunbathing at Marari (2 hour, 4 minutes/ 75.7 km)
- Day 03: Boating across the serene Lakes, Kumarakom (47 minutes, 27.7 km)
- Day 04: Across the nooks and corners of Kumarakom
- Day 05: Cruise through and enjoy the best in Alleppey backwaters (1 hour, 32.5 km)
- Day 06: Back to Cochin (1 hour, 19 minutes, 53.0 km)
Once you arrive at Cochin, our executives will pick you up and drop you at Cherai beach destination.
Around two dozen kilometers from the modern area of Ernakulam and to the side of the Vypeen Island lies the swimmer’s heaven, Cherai Beach. It is a most loved frequent of those searching for a loosening up swim with the scenery of coconut forests being the additional motivating force. It gives a superb perspective of the renowned Chinese Fishing Nets or Cheena Vala well. The close-by shacks give you crisp food that tops you off flawlessly after a superb swim.
Today after a quick breakfast at the hotel, you will be heading to Marari. Settled in the Alappuzha District of Kerala, Marari Beach is an ideal area for holidaying with family or companions. This shoreline in Kerala is interminable with coconut palm trees and brilliant sands. The shoreline is very delightful and the name ‘Marari’ emerges from ‘Mararikulum’, which is a neighborhood town on the Arabian Sea Coast.
Arranged on the banks of Vembanad Lake, Kerala’s biggest lake, Kumarakom is a group of numerous little man-made islands recovered from the lake.
With the beautiful Vembanad Lake in the scenery, individuals visit Kumarakom to drench themselves in the backwaters of Kerala. Yearly, more than 7 million guests travel to Kumarakom to encounter its characteristic appeal and excellence. You are welcomed by lavish mangrove timberlands, paddy fields and monstrous coconut trees fixing up on the shores with the breeze directing their course. National Geographic recorded it among the select goals on the planet that one must visit in any event once in their lifetime.
The Kumarakom bird haven is over 14 sections of land, is a most loved frequent of transitory flying creatures and an ornithologist’s heaven. Egrets, darters, herons, greenish blues, waterfowl, cuckoo, wild duck and transient flying creatures like the Siberian Stork visit here in herds and interest the guests.
After breakfast in the wild, today you head to beautiful Alleppey. Once you arrive at Alleppey, you can directly head to the houseboat, where you will be staying for the night. The houseboats are the main attractions of Alleppey, you get the chance to cruise through the backwaters as you leisurely rest in the houseboat.
On day 6, your tour comes to an end. After some great breakfast in the houseboat, you checkout and head back to Cochin. Our executives will then drop you to the airport or railway station. With umpteen memories, we part our ways.
Tour Prices Include
- Accommodation will be arranged at a good hotel with facilities like AC.
- A spacious car will be provided to travel around Cochin, Alleppey and Kovalam.
- Fuel, insurance, toll taxes, parking fee, other vehicle related costs, etc.
- Entry fee to museums, sanctuaries, etc.
- Meals and beverages other than determined in incorporations.
- Expenses for example, portages, tips, phone calls, clothing costs and so on.
- All passageways, camera charges, direct and driver tipping.
- Insurance Cover.
- Price of air or train tickets.