Across serene Kerala
(5 Nights / 6 Days)₹ 8,999/-
Munnar – Thekkady – Marari – Alleppey
Across serene Kerala
Come explore the best of Kerala through this tour package. You get the chance to tan and enjoy best of sunbathing at Marari beach, green tea estates of Munnar and experience the village life at Alleppey. Through this package, you will experience touring across the serene in Kerala.
- Day 01: Arrive at Munnar (4 hours/16 minutes, 132.6 km)
- Day 02: Across the lush green in Munnar
- Day 03: Towards the wild in Thekkady (3 hour, 11 minutes/ 91.5km)
- Day 04: Tan, scrub and spa at Marari (4 hour, 1 minute/ 146.7 km)
- Day 05: Cruise through and enjoy the best in Alleppey backwaters (1 hour, 32.5 km)
- Day 06: Back to Cochin (1 hour, 19 minutes, 53.0 km)
Once you arrive at Cochin, our executives will drive you to Munnar. Munnar is blessed with scenic green and the weather too is pleasant here. Once you arrive here, you will dropped at the hotel for an overnight stay.
Arranged on the banks of three waterways Madupetti, Nallathanni and Periavaru, Munnar is likewise honored with characteristic view-focuses separated from the tea-manors. The Eravikulam National Park, Salim Ali Bird Sanctuary and tea manors are its real attractions.
After a sumptuous breakfast in the hotel, you will be heading to the wild destination in Kerala, Thekkady. At Thekkady, you will be mainly spending time the Periyar National Reserve which is one of the most popular destination. Here, you will get the chance to partake in boating and spot different forms of wildlife. On this day you will be spending the night in a homestay close to the national reserve.
Today after a quick breakfast at the hotel, you will be heading to Marari. Settled in the Alappuzha District of Kerala, Marari Beach is an ideal area for holidaying with family or companions. This shoreline in Kerala is interminable with coconut palm trees and brilliant sands. The shoreline is very delightful and the name ‘Marari’ emerges from ‘Mararikulum’, which is a neighborhood town on the Arabian Sea Coast.
Marari starts from ‘Mararikulum’, a nearby angling town on the Arabian Sea drift. The peacefulness and quietness of this shoreline take shoreline darlings in reverse in time. The lethargic pace of neighborhood life makes traveling close to the Marari shoreline a resuscitating knowledge.
After breakfast in the wild, today you head to beautiful Alleppey. Once you arrive at Alleppey, you can directly head to the houseboat, where you will be staying for the night. The houseboats are the main attractions of Alleppey, you get the chance to cruise through the backwaters as you leisurely rest in the houseboat.
On day 6, your tour comes to an end. After some great breakfast in the houseboat, you checkout and head back to Cochin. Our executives will then drop you to the airport or railway station. With umpteen memories, we part our ways.
Tour Prices Include
- Accommodation will be arranged at a good hotel with facilities like AC.
- A spacious car will be provided to travel around Cochin, Alleppey and Kovalam.
- Fuel, insurance, toll taxes, parking fee, other vehicle related costs, etc.
- Entry fee to museums, sanctuaries, etc.
- Meals and beverages other than determined in incorporations.
- Expenses for example, portages, tips, phone calls, clothing costs and so on.
- All passageways, camera charges, direct and driver tipping.
- Insurance Cover.
- Price of air or train tickets.