In and across exotic Kerala
(6 Nights / 7 Days)₹ 9,999/-
Munnar - Kumarakom - Alleppey - Kovalam
In and across exotic Kerala
There’s a lot that awaits for you in God’s own Country. Come tour through this exotic destination today. Read on…
- Day 01: Arrival at Cochin and to Munnar (132.7 km, 4 hours)
- Day 02: In and across Munnar
- Day 03: Toward the lake town, Kumarakom (152.9, 4 hours 6 minutes)
- Day 04: Destination Alleppey (50 km, 1 hour)
- Day 05: Destination Kovalam (162.8 km, 4 hours)
- Day 06: Across Kovalam
- Day 07: Departure
On your landing in Cochin, meet our officials who will be there to pick you up. Later drive to Munnar (130 Kms), the green Paradise of Kerala with unending extends of Tea ranches, estates and an assortment of greenery and fauna. You will also come across the serene cascades called Cheeyappara and Valara. Check in to your resort and evening at relaxation/you can go to visit Munnar town.
Today after breakfast, go for touring at Mattupetty Dam; a lovely spot in Munnar, Kundala Lake-a characteristic lake that offers boating opportunituies and gives you a great view of Western Ghats just as the woodland encompassed with. Likewise visit Eco point and tea ranches. Evening you can visit Eravikulam National park; where the jeopardizing Nilgiri Tahr lives. Later drive back to your hotel.
Kumarakom is famous for its Vembanad Lake. Today, Kumarakom is world’s best known back water goal and perceived by numerous universal the travel industry associations and touring publications. It has likewise positioned above Taj Mahal in a most recent insights. Check in your retreat and later visit Kumarakom winged animal asylum and close by water scapes. Overnight stay at the hotel.
After breakfast check out of your retreat and drive to Alleppey. By 12 pm you can board your houseboat to experience the back waters and its tranquil excellence. Appreciate the ride through the tidal ponds and confined island towns of Vembanadu Backwaters; have your flavorful foods and enjoy the stay.
After breakfast at the houseboat, drive to the beach resort at Kovalam; one of the most loved goal of Kerala with shallow water for swimming and ideal for other water sports exercises. Then head back to the resort for the night.
Today after breakfast you will be visiting the famous spots of Old Travancore such as Napier Museum, Sri Chithira Art Gallery, Zoo, and Padmanabha Swami Temple. Then, back to the hotel for the night.
After breakfast today you will be heading back home. With memories umpteen, we bid goodbye.
Tour Prices Include
- Accommodation at a hotel with facilities like AC.
- A spacious car will be provided to travel around Munnar and Marari.
- Fuel, insurance, toll taxes, parking fee, other costs, etc.
- Entry fee to museums, sanctuaries, etc.
- Meals and beverages other than those in incorporations.
- Expenses for example, portages, tips, phone calls, clothing costs and so on.
- All passageways, camera charges, direct and driver tipping.
- Insurance Cover.
- Price of air or train tickets.