Experience paradise in Kerala
(6 Nights / 7 Days)₹ 9,999/-
Munnar - Thekkady - Alleppey - Kovalam
Experience Paradise in Kerala
Home to some of the best tourist destinations in India, Kerala is a mini paradise. Come explore this haven with us. From lodging to travel, we take care of the mess!
- Day 01: Arrival at Cochin and to Munnar (132.7 km, 4 hours)
- Day 02: In and across Munnar
- Day 03: Toward Thekkady (93.4 km, 3 hours, 5 minutes)
- Day 04: To the backwater destination, Alleppey (180 KMS, 4.5 hours)
- Day 05: Tan and sunbathe in Kovalam (170 KMS, 3 hours)
- Day 06: Across Kovalam
- Day 07: Departure
On your landing in Cochin, meet our officials who will be there to pick you up. Later drive to Munnar (130 Kms), the green Paradise of Kerala with unending extends of Tea ranches, estates and an assortment of greenery and fauna. You will also come across the serene cascades called Cheeyappara and Valara. Check in to your resort and evening at relaxation/you can go to visit Munnar town.
Today after breakfast, go for touring at Mattupetty Dam; a lovely spot in Munnar, Kundala Lake-a characteristic lake that offers boating opportunituies and gives you a great view of Western Ghats just as the woodland encompassed with. Likewise visit Eco point and tea ranches. Evening you can visit Eravikulam National park; where the jeopardizing Nilgiri Tahr lives. Later drive back to your hotel.
Today after breakfast drive towards Thekkady, the Wildlife goal of Kerala. You can appreciate a lovely voyage through the slopes and valleys of Western Ghats to arrive here. Enjoy a boat ride in Periyar Lake which moves through the Periyar reserve. You will have opportunity to watch the wild creatures like elephant, Bison, Sambar, Deer and so on meandering. Get back to the hotel for the night.
After breakfast check out of your hotel and drive to Alleppey. By 12 pm you can board in your houseboat and experience the back waters and its quiet excellence. Appreciate the ride; heavenly cooking styles and a stay here.
After breakfast at the houseboat, drive to the beach resort at Kovalam; one of the most loved goal of Kerala with shallow water for swimming and ideal for other water sports exercises. After lunch spend time sitting by the Arabian Sea. Then head back to the resort for the night.
Today after breakfast you will be visiting the famous spots of Old Travancore such as Napier Museum, Sri Chithira Art Gallery, Zoo, and Padmanabha Swami Temple. Then, back to the hotel for the night.
After breakfast today you will be heading back home. With memories umpteen, we bid goodbye.
Tour Prices Include
- Accommodation at a good hotel with facilities like AC.
- A spacious car will be provided to travel around Munnar and Marari.
- Fuel, insurance, parking fee, other vehicle related costs, etc.
- Entry fee to museums, sanctuaries, etc.
- Meals and beverages.
- Expenses for example, portages, tips, phone calls, clothing costs and so on.
- All passageways, camera charges, direct and driver tipping.
- Insurance Cover.
- Price of air or train tickets.