(7 Nights / 8 Days)₹ 10,999/-
Calicut - Wayanad - Coorg - Mysore
From the best in Kerala to the serene in Karnataka, this 7 nights, 8 days tour packages incorporates them all. Come travel the length and breadth with us.
- Day 01: Arrival at Calicut
- Day 02: Drive to Wayanad (2 h 39 min, 86.2 km)
- Day 03: Across the nooks and corners in Wayanad
- Day 04: To the Scotland of South, Coorg (3 h 9 min, 113.4 km)
- Day 05: Across Coorg
- Day 06: Off to Mysore (2 h 39 min, 106.9 km)
- Day 07: Tour across Mysore
- Day 08: Departure
Once you arrive at Calicut, our executives will drop you to the hotel. Sip a hot cup of tea and continue for a tour in the nearby vicinities of Calicut. The touring attractions in this amazing city include Calicut Beach, Kappad Beach, Thali Temple, Pazhassiraja Museum and Beypore Beach.
After breakfast drive to Wayanad. Once you arrive at Wayanad, spend the day relaxing in the hotel. You can walk around the nearby paths and explore the vicinity. The green that surrounds Wayanad is sure to keep you refreshed.
After breakfast tour across Wayanad. Set at a height of 700 – 2100 m above ocean level, Wayanad is one of the areas in Kerala that has possessed the capacity to hold its perfect nature. The quick streaming waterways – Panamaram, Mananthavady and Kabini add to the magnificence of this district. Touring attractions in Wayanad incorporate Lakkadi, Kuruva Island, Pookoda Lake, and Edakkal Cave.
After breakfast drive to Coorg. Once you arrive here, check into the hotel. Spend the rest of the day tasting the street side delicacies and shopping for knick-nacks.
After breakfast continue for nearby touring in and around Coorg. Coorg is the spot to be for all nature sweethearts. It likewise remains as a well-known goal in view of its way of life and individuals. Coorg, is the most rich slope station in Karnataka. It is outstanding for its amazingly colourful landscape and rich greenery. Woods secured slopes, zest and espresso ranches just add to the scene.
After breakfast drive to Mysore. Once you arrive at Mysore, check into the hotel. Spend the rest of the day relaxing. You can also walk around the nearby markets and explore the city.
After breakfast continue for nearby touring in and around Mysore – the city is arranged at a separation of 139 km toward the south– west of Bangalore. Mysore is a standout amongst the most delightful, quiet and calm city offering numerous attractions. Our executives will take you for sightseeing to Chamarajendra Art Gallery, St. Philomena’s Church, Mysore Zoo Gardens, Maharaja’s Palace, Brindavan Gardens, Chamundi Hills, Bylakuppa.
After a sumptuous breakfast, our executives will drop you to the nearest airport or railway station. With memories umpteen, we bid goodbye.
Tour Prices Include
- Accommodation with facilities like AC.
- A spacious car will be provided to travel around Munnar and Marari.
- Fuel, insurance, toll taxes, other vehicle related costs, etc.
- Entry fee to museums, sanctuaries, etc.
- Meals and beverages other than incorporations.
- Expenses for example, portages, tips, phone calls, clothing costs and so on.
- All passageways, camera charges, direct and driver tipping.
- Insurance Cover.
- Price of air or train tickets.