(7 Nights / 8 Days)₹ 10,999/-
Cochin - Munnar - Thekkady - Kovalam - Kanyakumari
Through the splendid cities in Kerala, there awaits the best for those who wish to explore. Come walk across the little paths and swim through the backwaters in Kerala with this 7 nights/8 days tour package.
- Day 01: Arrival at Cochin
- Day 02: Across the nooks and corners of Cochin and drive to Munnar (4 h 1 min, 132.7 km)
- Day 03: Tour across Munnar
- Day 04: Into the wild at Thekkady (3 h 12 min, 91.3 km)
- Day 05: Boating and more at Periyar National Reserve in Thekkady and then drive to Kumarakom (3 h 34 min, 132.7 km)
- Day 06: Destination Kovalam (4 h 7 min, 176.3 km)
- Day 07: To Kanyakumari (2 h 28 min, 90.0 km)
- Day 08: Departure
Once you arrive at Cochin airport or railway station, our executives will pick you up and drop you to the hotel. Spend the rest of the evening at leisure across the nearby markets.
After the morning meal, go for a touring in and around Cochin which incorporates The Chinese angling nets, Dutch Palace, Portuguese engineering the Jewish Synagogue, and St. Francis Church. After the touring, drive to Munnar. On landing, check into the hotel in Munnar and spend the evening at leisure.
After the morning meal, continue for touring of Munnar which incorporates Mattupetti Dam, Rajamala, Kundala dam Eravikulam National Park, Echo Point and more. Once sightseeing is over, retire for the day in your comfortable, cozy room in Munnar.
After breakfast at the retreat, executives will drive you to Thekkady. On landing in Thekkady, register with the lodging at Thekkady. Spend the rest of the day as you wish touring across the little paths here.
Early morning today you will be spending time boating in the lake amidst the thick greenery. You will then be taken to Kumarakom. On landing register with the lodging in Kumarakom. Evening tour in and around Kumarakom.
After breakfast, drive to Kovalam. Enroute visit of Srichitra Art Gallery, Napier Museum and Sri Padmanabha Swami Temple. On landing in Kovalam register with the inn in Kovalam. Spend the rest of the night at leisure in Kovalam.
After breakfast at the lodging, drive to Kanyakumari for touring. Drive back to Kovalam in the night and relax the night.
After a sumptuous breakfast at the hotel, our executives will drop you back to the airport or railway station. Your tour comes to an end today.
Tour Prices Include
- Accommodation with facilities like AC.
- A spacious car will be provided to travel around Munnar and Marari.
- Fuel, insurance, toll taxes, other vehicle related costs, etc.
- Entry fee to museums, sanctuaries, etc.
- Meals and beverages other than incorporations.
- Expenses for example, portages, tips, phone calls, clothing costs and so on.
- All passageways, camera charges, direct and driver tipping.
- Insurance Cover.
- Price of air or train tickets.