KERALA TOUR PACKAGES FROM CHENNAI
Situated on the western shoreline of peninsular India, Kerala is a destination that is honoured with nature’s abundance as backwaters, shorelines, and slopes. The charming magnificence of Kerala has helped it to be named as one of the ’10 best destinations of the world’ and one of the 50 must see goals of a lifetime by the National Geographic’s Traveller magazine. Kerala, the state likewise offers colourful shorelines, lavish hill stations, terrific cascades, wild to investigate, numerous havens, old ports, and greenery all over the place. The state is known for its accommodation and in the event that you are looking for your next vacation goal, here is the one calling you. Come explore the wonders of this natural haven with us.
1. Best time to book Kerala tour packages from Chennai:
The best time to book Kerala tour packaged from Chennai is during the summer season. This period is bit on the hotter side but not as scorching as Chennai. During this season, you can visit the popular wildlife sanctuaries and spend time wildlife trekking. Kerala is additionally home to the absolute best slope stations in South India like Munnar, Wayanad, Palakkad and Idukki Kerala is the place to make a beeline for as it will give you assortment to flavor up your summer days by including Ayurveda, houseboat and shorelines in your agenda.
Kerala, a place that is known for backwater, palm trees and lakes can be visited any time of the year as it has an extremely charming climate the whole way through the year.
There is three traveller seasons in Kerala:
- Amid the perfect or best time to visit Kerala, which is from September to March; the climate is pleasant. It is neither excessively hot nor excessively cool and is the best time to visit Kerala. It is the most prevalent time to visit Kerala.
- Monsoon season endures from June to August and attributable to the coastline; there is an early beginning of downpours in this place when contrasted with whatever remains of the nation. There are rare showers amid June and overwhelming precipitation amid July. In the midst of the cool winds and the dim skies, the monsoon season is the best time for a wide range of Ayurvedic medicines.
- You can likewise visit Kerala in winter from December to February. Individuals who appreciate a chill noticeable all around and approve of a tad of dampness are clearly going to cherish this period. Spots like Munnar and Thekkady give a look at excellent dim mountains and foggy tea plants that will scratch a place in your heart.
2. How to reach Kerala from Chennai:
- By train:
You can reach Kochi from Chennai by going in a train. Chennai to Kochi train takes around 11 h 05 m. You can get a train from Chennai and get down at Kochi.
- By road:
Travelling by your own car is one of the best approaches to reach Kochi from Chennai. The absolute adventure between Chennai and Kochi takes around 10 h 15 m by road.
- By flight:
You can head out from Chennai to Kochi by booking a flight. The complete flight time between Chennai and Kochi is around 1 h 15 m.
3. Things to Expect from Kerala Tour Packages from Chennai :
Places to Visit (Approximate Distance):
- Alleppey (2,760km)
- Thekkady (2,674km)
- Kovalam (2,890 km)
- Munnar (2,642km)
- Wayanad (2,450km)
- Cochin (2,714km)
- Trivandrum (2,897km)
- Varkala (2,845km)
- Kozhikode (2,529km)
- Kumarakom (2,755km)
Things to Do:
- A ride through the calm backwaters
- Houseboat Stays
- Beach Tours
- Visit to spice plantations, tea estates
- Adventure Tours: Paragliding, parasailing, boating
- Experience the laid back village life
- Across the beautiful Hill Stations
- Into the wild
- Cultural visits