Adyanpara Waterfalls, Malappuram
Cascading down from a height of 300ft, this gurgling waterfall is located in the Kurmbalangodu hamlet of Nilambur town. Nestled amidst thick and evergreen vegetation, Adyanpara Waterfalls is revered as one of the most scenic places to visit in Kerala and is thronged by a large number of visitors on their Kerala trip.
Visiting Adyanpara Waterfalls during the winters or summers might not be a pleasant experience as it is a seasonal waterfall. However, with the advent of the monsoons, the touches of the perennial rains bring this cascade back to life! During this season, it flows with all its glories and creates a magical appeal on its visitors.
- Location:Malappuram (on the Kozhikode-Ooty Highway)
- Best Time to Visit: Monsoon (September to December)
- Nearest Airport: Kozhikode International Airport (36km)
- Nearest Train Station: Nilambur Railway Station (10km)
- Nearest Bus Station: Nilambur Bus Stand (10km)