Kalakkayam Waterfalls, Thiruvananthapuram
The Kalakkayam Waterfalls in Kerala is also called the ‘Idinjar Falls’. Spreading its enchanting beauty across the countryside of Idinjar in Thiruvananthapuram, it is also called the ‘Mankayam Waterfalls’, and is one of the most popular and promising cascades in the entire state.
Located around 44km from the heart of Trivandrum, Kalakkayam Falls is tucked away amidst lush and evergreen settings. Owing to this, it has become a much sought after tourist spot in the capital city of Kerala. Be it the locals or the tourists, its relaxed, surreal, and salubrious ambience entices everyone to visit and explore its magical beauty. It is also one of the most popular picnic spots in and around the city of Thiruvananthapuram.
- Location:Idinjar, Thiruvananthapuram
- Best Time to Visit:Post Monsoon (September to March)
- Nearest Airport:Trivandrum Airport
- Nearest Train Station:Trivandrum Railway Station
- Nearest Bus Station:TrivandrumBus Station