KERALA TOUR PACKAGES FROM LAKSHADWEEP
The immortal excellence of the palm bordered shorelines of Kovalam and Varkala, the superbness of the undulating slopes of Munnar and Vagamon, the tranquillity of the immaculate backwaters of Kumarakom and Kuttanad and the captivating woods and backwoods of Thekkady and Silent Valley will have you dumbfounded. Experience the little haven called Kerala today!
If you are planning to visit Kerala from Lakshadweep, then keep the ‘below’ notes in mind.Read on….
1. Best time to book Kerala Tour Packages from Lakshadweep:
Kerala is a safe house for explorers who are searching for backwaters, rich culture and sumptuous greenery joined by astounding sustenance. Along these lines it is genuinely hard to choose the perfect time to visit Kerala!
Though Kerala and Lakshadweep are both blessed by nature bounties what you miss in Lakshadweep is the mountain and hill tops. Hence the best time to book Kerala Tour Packages from Lakshadweep is during the winter season, you get the chance to enjoy the best of hill as you trail through the misty clouds.
There is three traveller seasons in Kerala:
- Amid the perfect or best time to visit Kerala, which is from September to March; the climate is pleasant. It is neither excessively hot nor excessively cool and is the best time to visit Kerala. It is the most prevalent time to visit Kerala.
- Monsoon season endures from June to August and attributable to the coastline; there is an early beginning of downpours in this place when contrasted with whatever remains of the nation. There are rare showers amid June and overwhelming precipitation amid July. In the midst of the cool winds and the dim skies, the monsoon season is the best time for a wide range of Ayurvedic medicines.
- You can likewise visit Kerala in winter from December to February. Individuals who appreciate a chill noticeable all around and approve of a tad of dampness are clearly going to cherish this period. Spots like Munnar and Thekkady give a look at excellent dim mountains and foggy tea plants that will scratch a place in your heart.
2. How to reach Kerala from Lakshadweep?
Since Lakshadweep is an isolated island, there are only two ways to travel to and travel from here. Read on…
- By flight :
The Agatti airplane terminal is connected with the air terminal in Cochin. So if you wish to land into Kerala from Lakshadweep by flight then you’ll have to book a flight from Agatti to Cochin. From Kavaratti you will have to take a helicopter ride to Agatti, which is accessible consistently. It takes around one hour and thirty minutes to reach Cochin from Agatti. These flights are operational six days in a week.
- By ship:
This is the most preferred mode of transportation from Lakshadweep to Kerala. According to the official site of Lakshadweep, there are seven boats offering their administrations. MV Amindivi, MV Arabian Sea, MV Bharat Seema, MV Dweep Setu, MV Kavaratti, MV Lakshadweep Sea and MV Minicoy are accessible from Cochin and Lakshadweep, which takes around 14 to 20 hours. Voyagers can pick their convenience from A/C Deluxe Class with two billet lodges, A/C First Class with four compartment lodges and Tourist Class with A/C seating, suiting their financial plan and necessities. These boats are very plain and highlight cafeteria and furthermore offer medicinal offices in the event of crisis. Here visitors can chill, unwind and have a great time.
3. Things to Expect from Kerala Tour Packages from Lakshadweep:
Places to Visit (Approximate Distance):
- Alleppey (2,760km)
- Thekkady (2,674km)
- Kovalam (2,890 km)
- Munnar (2,642km)
- Wayanad (2,450km)
- Cochin (2,714km)
- Trivandrum (2,897km)
- Varkala (2,845km)
- Kozhikode (2,529km)
- Kumarakom (2,755km)
Things to Do:
- A ride through the calm backwaters
- Houseboat Stays
- Beach Tours
- Visit to spice plantations, tea estates
- Adventure Tours: Paragliding, parasailing, boating
- Experience the laid back village life
- Across the beautiful Hill Stations
- Into the wild
- Cultural visits