KERALA TOUR PACKAGES FROM NAGPUR
Kerala, a state on the Malabar drift in southern India is a standout amongst the most prominent Indian tourist destination. It has everything from quiet shorelines to grand slopes, from tea and zest ranches to thick timberlands and quiet backwaters. Aside from picturesque magnificence, it is mainstream for Ayurveda medicines and seaside delicacies.
If you are planning to visit Kerala from Nagpur, then keep the ‘below’ notes in mind.Read on….
1. Best time to book Kerala tour packages from Nagpur:
Though Kerala and Nagpur both share boundless nature, Kerala is blessed with the mighty Arabian Sea and scenic backwaters. There is three season in Kerala; winter season, summer season and Monsoon Season in Kerala which is otherwise called Ayurveda season.
While the pinnacle season, which is ordinarily amid the best time to visit Kerala, has countless, the offseason would be the best time to book Kerala tour packages from Nagpur. Amid the perfect time to visit Kerala, which is from September to March; the breeze is comfortable. It is neither too hot nor excessively cold and is the best time to visit Kerala.
There is three traveller seasons in Kerala:
- Amid the perfect or best time to visit Kerala, which is from September to March; the climate is pleasant. It is neither excessively hot nor excessively cool and is the best time to visit Kerala. It is the most prevalent time to visit Kerala.
- Monsoon season endures from June to August and attributable to the coastline; there is an early beginning of downpours in this place when contrasted with whatever remains of the nation. There are rare showers amid June and overwhelming precipitation amid July. In the midst of the cool winds and the dim skies, the monsoon season is the best time for a wide range of Ayurvedic medicines.
- You can likewise visit Kerala in winter from December to February. Individuals who appreciate a chill noticeable all around and approve of a tad of dampness are clearly going to cherish this period. Spots like Munnar and Thekkady give a look at excellent dim mountains and foggy tea plants that will scratch a place in your heart.
2. How to reach Kerala from Nagpur?
- By train:
There are direct trains from Nagpur to Kerala. These train are Kerala Express (12625), Ers Bilaspur Exp (22816), Nizamuddin Exp (12645), Nizamuddin Exp (12643), Himsagar Exp (16317) and so forth. The base time a train takes to reach Nagpur from Kerala is 28h 10m. The least expensive approach to reach Nagpur from Kerala is via train.
- By flight:
If you wish to save time and enjoy the best of the destination, you can take the direct flight from Nagpur to Cochin, Kerala. There are many flights that can take you from this destination to the other. Choose one that suits you best.
- By Road:
There are no direct buses from Nagpur to Kerala. You can instead access buses from Nagpur to Hyderabad and then take another bus from here on. The total distance between Kerala and Nagpur is 1607 km. You can also self-drive to arrive at Kerala from Nagpur. Do stop by the picturesque destinations on the way.
3. Things to Expect from Kerala Tour Packages from Nagpur:
Places to Visit (Approximate Distance):
- Alleppey (2,760km)
- Thekkady (2,674km)
- Kovalam (2,890 km)
- Munnar (2,642km)
- Wayanad (2,450km)
- Cochin (2,714km)
- Trivandrum (2,897km)
- Varkala (2,845km)
- Kozhikode (2,529km)
- Kumarakom (2,755km)
Things to Do:
- A ride through the calm backwaters
- Houseboat Stays
- Beach Tours
- Visit to spice plantations, tea estates
- Adventure Tours: Paragliding, parasailing, boating
- Experience the laid back village life
- Across the beautiful Hill Stations
- Into the wild
- Cultural visits