KERALA TOUR PACKAGES FROM SURAT
In between the Western Ghats on the East and the Arabian Sea on the West, the thin portion of land known as Kerala displays a magical display of nature. The ageless excellence of the palm bordered shorelines of Kovalam and Varkala, the glory of the undulating slopes of Munnar and Vagamon and the captivating woods and timberlands of Thekkady and Silent Valley will mesmerise you.
If you are planning to visit Kerala from Surat, then keep the ‘below’ notes in mind.Read on….
1. Best time to book Kerala Tour Packages from Surat:
Kerala is honoured with a satisfying and pleasant atmosphere throughout the year. The peak season in Kerala begins from the month of September and ends in March. This is considered the best season to visit Kerala. In these months the climate is warm and comfortable, yet not too hot. Summer Season begins from March and lasts up to May.
On the other hand, the monsoon season in Kerala begins in June and last up to August. And the best time to book Kerala tour packages from Surat is during the monsoon season for in Kerala you get the chance to experience the rainfall season like nowhere else. During the monsoon season, you will get the chance to experience an exotic vacation.
There is three traveller seasons in Kerala:
- Amid the perfect or best time to visit Kerala, which is from September to March; the climate is pleasant. It is neither excessively hot nor excessively cool and is the best time to visit Kerala. It is the most prevalent time to visit Kerala.
- Monsoon season endures from June to August and attributable to the coastline; there is an early beginning of downpours in this place when contrasted with whatever remains of the nation. There are rare showers amid June and overwhelming precipitation amid July. In the midst of the cool winds and the dim skies, the monsoon season is the best time for a wide range of Ayurvedic medicines.
- You can likewise visit Kerala in winter from December to February. Individuals who appreciate a chill noticeable all around and approve of a tad of dampness are clearly going to cherish this period. Spots like Munnar and Thekkady give a look at excellent dim mountains and foggy tea plants that will scratch a place in your heart.
2. How to reach Kerala from Surat:
- Via Air:
Various airlines such like SpiceJet Airlines, IndiGo Airlines, Air India, and Jet Airways fly from Surat to Cochin and Trivandrum. Choose one that suits your needs.
- Via Train:
Visit Indian Railway official site, IRCTC.com to book your train on the web. There are three direct trains that leave from Surat to Trivandrum. You can also head to Ahmedabad and book a train from there to Kerala.
- By Bus:
Many sites offer arrangements and limits on transports on this course. A portion of the transport types that work between these urban communities are Volvo A/C Semi-sleeper (2+2), Volvo A/C Multi Axle Semi-sleeper (2+2), Volvo A/C – Multi Axle Semi-sleeper (2+2). Hustle just a bit!
3. Things to Expect from Kerala Tour Packages from Surat:
Places to Visit (Approximate Distance):
- Alleppey (2,760km)
- Thekkady (2,674km)
- Kovalam (2,890 km)
- Munnar (2,642km)
- Wayanad (2,450km)
- Cochin (2,714km)
- Trivandrum (2,897km)
- Varkala (2,845km)
- Kozhikode (2,529km)
- Kumarakom (2,755km)
Things to Do:
- A ride through the calm backwaters
- Houseboat Stays
- Beach Tours
- Visit to spice plantations, tea estates
- Adventure Tours: Paragliding, parasailing, boating
- Experience the laid back village life
- Across the beautiful Hill Stations
- Into the wild
- Cultural visits